According to the scope and nature of the effect of anesthesia, the current anesthesia methods are roughly classified as follows.
(1) Acupuncture analgesia and auxiliary anesthesia
It is a special anesthesia method developed according to the experience of acupuncture and acupoints in traditional Chinese medicine to relieve pain. At present, the most commonly used are body acupuncture and
Ear acupuncture anesthesia.
(2) general anesthesia
1. Inhaled anesthesia Anesthetics enter through the nose and mouth, through the respiratory tract to the alveoli, and then into the blood circulation, and finally to the central spirit
Inhibition of the system produces an anesthetic state. .
2. Noninhalable anesthesia Anesthetics enter the body through intravenous, muscular, or rectal perfusion, thus causing the central nervous system
It’s inhibited. At present, the main clinical use of medical education network collection and sorting intravenous anesthesia.
(3) local anesthesia
Anesthesia is achieved by applying a local anesthetic to a certain part of the body to temporarily block sensory nerve conduction
1. Topical anesthesia refers to the painless state produced by contact between a local anesthetic with a strong permeability and the local mucosa.
2.. Local infiltration anesthesia is called local infiltration anesthesia, in which stratified injections of local anesthetics along the surgical incision block nerve endings in the tissue.
3. Nerve block Local anesthesia is produced by injecting a local anesthetic around the nerve trunk that innervates an area.
Regional block An anesthetic drug is injected around and at the base of the surgical area to block the nerve endings entering the surgical area called the zone
Domain block anesthesia.
5. Intraspinal anesthesia Local anesthesia is injected into the spinal canal to block part of the spinal nerve, resulting in anesthesia in some parts of the body
Drunk. According to the injection of clearance is different, can be divided into medical | education net collection subarachnoid block anesthesia and epidural block
(4) compound anesthesia
A single anesthesia method has its own advantages and disadvantages, and the use of a variety of anesthesia drugs or a variety of anesthesia methods to cooperate with each other
Long make up short, so as to obtain better effect than single – anesthesia method, called compound anesthesia, clinical also known as balanced anesthesia.
Post time: Apr-13-2021