Laryngeal Mask Airway (Silicone)
Laryngeal mask airway is a supraglottic airway device developed by Dr. Brain and introduced into clinical practice in 1988. Dr. Brain described the device as “an alternative device to either the endotracheal tube or the face-mask with either spontaneous or positive pressure ventilation. The laryngeal mask airway is made of medical-grade silicone raw material, latex free.
Product Code: BOT108000
Application:used for clinical anesthesia, first aid and patients who need to immediately establish respiratory channel during resuscitation.
Size: 1#, 1.5#, 2#, 2.5#, 3#, 4#, 5#
1.For single use only;
2.100% medical grade silicone material;
3.Silicone cuff for good and soft sealing;
4. Inflation valve can be color coded.
5. All sizes available for patients of any weight;
6. Be made of medical grade silicone
7. For single use design, cannot be autoclavable
8. Offer low pressure seal around laryngeal inlet and permitting gentle positive pressure ventilation
9. Cause less pain and coughing than tracheal tube
10. Easier operation for insertation, one-hand operation possible
11. Popular and widely used in daily case surgery
12. Reinforced type with stainless wire spiral be available when needed
13. Anti-vomit bar designed in cuff is available.
1. This item is made from silicone in medical grade, consists of Airway tube, laryngeal mask, connector, Inflating tube, Valve, Pilot balloon, deflating flake(if present), annectent back
2. This item, Disposable silicone Laryngeal Mask Airway single use, is used in anesthesia and in emergency medicine for airway management.
3. This item consist of a tube with an inflable cuff that is inserted into the pharynx.
4. It is also useful in situations where manipulation of the head or neck to facilitate endotracheal intubation is difficult.
5. We are able to produce this item be with antit-vomit bar design.